- Sunday School- Mt. Olive provides Sunday School classes with faithful teachers and assistants for all age groups: Preschool ages 2 - 5, Primary ages 6 - 9, Teen/Preteen Boys and Girls ages 10 -17, Adults ages 18 and up. Sunday School begins Sunday morning at 10 a.m.
- Morning Service- Morning Service begins at 11 a.m. Sunday morning. The service generally involves ministry announcements, congregational singing, special music, and of course preaching from the Word of God. After our "hand shaking song" the children have an opportunity to partake in Children's Church across from the sanctuary. You are more than welcome to smile during morning service and praising God is encouraged.
- Evening Class- Every Sunday evening at 5 p.m. a Bible class is held in the sanctuary. This class edifies believers with a learning style wherein attendees are encouraged to share their questions and comments. The class generally ends at 5:45 p.m.
- Evening Service- It's often been said by many preachers that those who attend the Sunday evening service love church. We hope that you do and we hope you'll join us for our evening service with more sing, preaching, and praising. During Sunday evening service teenagers have an opportunity to attend a service all of their own called Teens For Christ. Evening service begins at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday Night Service- It's also often been said by many preachers that those who attend the Wednesday night service love the Lord. We hope you do and we hope you're able join us Wednesday evening for a mid-week shot in the arm of Bible preaching to help pick you up for the rest of the week. During our Wednesday night service youth have the opportunity to partake in our King's Kids service, a fun, educational experience for all youth. Wednesday night service begins at 6 p.m.
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. Hebrews 10:25
We hope you'll join us for Worship. Please contact us if we can assist you with further information.